We now have many options for replacing missing teeth.
- A removable partial denture may be a solution if you are missing one or several teeth. It will improve your ability to better chew your food , it can help you speak better, and it can support your cheeks and lips so the face does not sag which can make you look older.
- A Valplast Partial denture is an unbreakable, removable partial that many people find very comfortable. This lightweight partial is practically invisible, and completely eliminates the need for the metal clasp making it much more esthetic than the traditional partials with metal clasps.
- A full denture can replace your missing teeth if you have lost all of your natural teeth. Replacing your missing teeth will benefit not only your appearance but also your health. There are many types of complete dentures.
- An immediate full denture is inserted immediately after the remaining teeth are removed.
- A conventional full denture is made several months after the remaining teeth are removed and tissues have healed. If you have a few sound teeth, the tooth roots may be used to provide support for an overdenture. Root canal therapy is performed on the teeth. Then the dentist reduces the teeth to just above the gumline. The dentist will then fabricate a denture that is inserted over the roots and the gums. Nowadays, a complete denture may be attached to two or several implants, which allows a tight fit.
- Implant overdentures snaps securely onto the implants, but can be removed daily for proper cleaning and tissue healing. As a result, you can bite and chew naturally and enjoy your favorite foods again. You will have improved comfort, security, and confidence.